In order to address world hunger, SKOW plans to feed a small portion (approximately 500, 000) of the World’s hungry people in one thousand Soup Kitchens daily, all over the world.
· To provide a simple and hearty meal once a day every day
· To encourage people to become strong and to break out of the cycle of dependency on SKOW
· To make SKOW sustainable
· To assist in the creation of 1,000 self sustaining communities the world over and from the ground up
To provide a simple and hearty meal once a day every day
· Approach major Soup producers to provide assistance with SKOW
· Approach food giants and food chain stores for donations and contributions towards SKOW
· Approach individuals, foundations, and corporations for large and small donations
To encourage people to become strong and breakout of the cycle of dependency on Soup Kitchens
· Numerous options for self sufficiency will be identified to get people out of SKOW and to be able to stand on their own feet. This strategy will be fine tuned for both country and individual situations.
· After three months of continuously coming to SKOW, individuals will be identified as habitual visitors and every attempt will be made as to find out why this is the case (mostly on a case by case basis).
To make SKOW sustainable
· Create a fund source that can be replenished on an annual basis.
· Create local social networks to assist people to the road to independence from SKOW
· Produce literature to assist people with how to become self sufficient and independent from SKOW
To assist in the creation of 1,000 self sustaining communities the world over and from the ground up
SKOW will encourage other agencies and governments to create self sustaining communities by means of subject matter expertise and encouragement.